As a uniquely KiwiSaver scheme for Christians, we have criteria for membership. If you answer yes to any one of these questions we welcome an application from you:
- I am employed by a Christian organisation whose primary activities are Christian mission or ministry; or
- I have an active Christian faith; or
- I am an immediate family member or dependant of a person with an active Christian faith (“immediate family member” means spouse, civil union partner, de facto partner, parent, child, step-parent or step-child).
To join any KiwiSaver scheme, you must be living or normally living in New Zealand (with some exceptions) and be a New Zealand citizen or have an entitlement to live here permanently. You no longer need to be under age 65 to join. You can complete our online application or you can complete the application form at the back of the Product Disclosure Statement and post this to us.
You can join the Scheme in a few steps
Not ready to join? Discover more about the Christian KiwiSaver Scheme
Membership of the Christian KiwiSaver Scheme is offered only to:
- employees of organisations whose primary activities are in our opinion Christian mission or ministry. This includes employees of charitable entities associated with or operating in the Christian Church, or employees of entities which we approve as having a Christian special character; and
- persons who express a Christian faith and have a commitment to Christian community involvement when applying (and their immediate family members and dependants).
Christian KiwiSaver Scheme is managed and issued by The New Zealand Anglican Church Pension Board (trading as Anglican Financial Care). The Product Disclosure Statement and Fund Updates are available under Documents.