Membership of the Christian KiwiSaver Scheme is offered only to:
- employees of organisations whose primary activities are in our opinion Christian mission or ministry (this includes employees of charitable entities associated with or operating in the Christian Church, or employees of entities which we approve as having a Christian special character); and
- persons who express a Christian faith and have a commitment to Christian community involvement when applying (and their immediate family members and dependants).
The Christian KiwiSaver Scheme offers three investment options – the Growth Fund, Balanced Fund and Income Fund.
You can invest your savings in any one Fund or a combination of all or any two of the three Funds. The Balanced Fund is the default Fund. If you were auto-enrolled or joined through an opt-in and you do not select a Fund then your savings will be invested in the Balanced Fund.
The information on this website shows the target asset allocations for each Fund. The actual allocations may vary from time to time, depending on factors like market movements and changes to underlying asset values. Our objectives may also change from time to time. More information is contained in the Product Disclosure Statement.
As a member of the Christian KiwiSaver Scheme, your savings are combined and invested with those of other members. Our experienced investment team:
- can access more investment options than those available for individual investors,
- regularly checks our returns performance against our industry peers,
- removes what we perceive as unethical businesses from our investment options, and
- seeks long-term returns for you.